PVE - No Griefing Server
Specifically for players who want to play cooperatively against the undead!
Alchemy Mod: Not currently enabled. This may change again in the future.
All other features below are available:
* Earn zCoins simply by killing zombies and being online (no real currency involved)
* Randomly Generated World!
* Protection: Global Ban List
* zGates that'll allow you to setup waypoints, name them and make them private or public for other players to fast travel to.
* Type '/spawn' to be taken to a player community, allowing you to spend your first night or two in relative safety
* Mob quantities and difficulties adjusted for a better gaming experience.
* Enjoy an economy and want to setup a vendor store to sell stuff to other players? Try the /vendorsell and /vendorbuy commands.
* Player map & inventory viewable at http://map.oz.nz
or for player tracking and more go to http://map.ww.nz
* No griefing - Use your zCoins to buy a 40x40 plot of land which you can lock and grant access to only your friends!
* '/who' command to see who was in a 50 block radius over the last 24 hours. Useful if your crops are missing.
* Research an area of effect cure that will systematically kill zombies in a radius! The longer you research, the further the distance. Once used, you have to start the research again.
* '/revive' command which is a late game feature when you can afford it with your zCoins.
* '/lottery' command allows you to purchase one or more lottery tickets using your zCoin balance. After 10 tickets, a random winner is drawn.
* Type '/cureinfo' in game to get information on a cure you can release onto a horde of zombies.. by cure, we mean kill ;)
* Type /cmds in game chat to see a list of all available features and commands. There is enough here for you to pursue a variety of play styles.
Landclaim Size = 31 blocks
Land Claim Expiry = 20 days
Loot Spawn = 30 days / 100% abundance
Airdrop Frequency = 72 hours (in-game)
For any other settings, join server and type "gg" in console (~ button).
Join our Steam OZ.NZ Group!
for updates and discussions.
See you in-game!