Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
A16 Extermination Hardcore PVE Custom mods + Starvation + Compo-pack
|Hostname||Wiped 23/11 A16 Extermination Hardcore PVE Starvation Mod + Com|
|Status||Checked 3 minutes ago|
|Players||0 / 20|
|Location||United States of America|
|Registered since||November 24th, 2018 02:16 PM EST|
|Last update||November 28th, 2018 09:08 AM EST|
|Tag(s)||Zombies Running At Night|
Share This Server
Share This Server
The Extermination started in December 2010 with Arma 2 then some other games. Tired of changing servers every week because they were too easy, admins abuse, etc…. I decided to start my own server with one Idea in my head, challenge.
The server use Starvation mod and it is hardcore. Lots of zombies (especially in prefabs), animals...
We are using BOTMAN. The BOT Protection feature is the best way to protect your base when you type /protect it will kick outside the protected zone any players that will approach your base. But you still need the Land Claim Blocks as a secondary protection.
Compo-pack is installed on the server + some of our custom mods.
Server Type: PVE ONLY.
Player Limit: 20
Map Size: Non-Donors 20,000, Donors 25,000
Drop on Death: Backpack
Drop on Logout: Nothing
Land Claim Size: 50 at 100% Strength.
Rewards for voting. Visit this page https://7daystodie-servers.com/server/82531/ and vote for our server, type /votecrate in game.
We have a safe place for you, type /lobby.
DONORS get perks such as waypoints, colored name, personal traders and more. See the list on our steam group https://steamcommunity.com/groups/Extermination7dtd.
Rules are there to make sure you have a great time playing on our server, each one of them is there for a reason.
- Respect admins and their decisions.
- Be nice and respectful to everyone it’s a friendly PVE server.
- Server advertising = instant permanent ban.
- No Duping or glitching your gear.
- No Drop mining period.
- No garden bigger than 10x10. It cause bad server performance.
- No stealing, base raiding or sneak around player’s bases. Regarding crates… left in the wild or a house. If you do not put a claim cube to protect the house (you first spawn with claim cube) don’t complain if someone broke into it and stole your gear we wont help if it wasn't protected.
- The lobby is a safe place but it’s not for killing zombies during red moon.
- No bases or claim cubes within 100 meters of ANY town/village/trader/roads OR high loot buildings.
- No racist or sexist comments will be tolerated. We are all human gamers that’s it.
- On the other side of the radiation zone you can use ANY building* as a base (limit of one base per player) that respects the 100 block limit, away from town/village/trader/roads.
*The only restriction is for the skyscraper, nobody can use it for a base.