Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
PVE Bubble Trouble - Better Looting 500%
|Hostname||PVE Bubble Trouble | Server Side Modded ||
|Status||Checked 2 minutes ago / Online 6 days ago|
|Players||0 / 20|
|Map||North Laxapu Mountains|
|Registered since||May 3rd, 2020 04:49 AM EST|
|Last update||May 17th, 2020 05:20 PM EST|
Share This Server
Share This Server
Hey welcome to my Server, I have a few basic rules listed below same as on discord cheers.
Also I welcome anyone on the come play on the Server, I do not want any hate or steam off anyone who joins.
We are all here to have fun right? So build them cool bases or defense towers etc. :)
After voting type in-game chat box /claim vote
Discord link ..... https://discord.gg/Vf8mgtG
Loot respawns every two days.
Airdrops Every two days.
1. Do not Rob/Steal from other players.
2. Do not kill other players or try to get them killed in-game.
3. Respect locked doors, locked containers and the building of other players (aka Don’t bust up other peoples stuff)
4. No cheating, hacking duping etc. (Admins will know as we do have the Player-Logs).
5. Do NOT or start harassing members or toxic behavior. If you don’t like someone you have a huge world you can go far away from them. Don’t clutter the chat!
6. Do NOT Land claim any POI (this means no over taking large buildings or any house etc, as people do quests in there or looting them) that you do not intend to make your home.
7. Do NOT ask admins for freebies.
8. If a player does not log in for 21 Real Time Days their items and property will be considered Abandoned and tidied up by admins.
9. Crafting explosives and once you're picks them up, you will be timed out meaning this will put you in exile until you have dropped them.
10. Do NOT drop mining allowed, if you were seen doing this you will be banned for 20+ years**
11. No porting to the /spawn or /lobby with your 4x4 etc, no-one wants a maggot fooling around, if you want to port to spawn, come off you're bike etc and put into you're bag.