A21.1 b15 EXP
Posted on August 3rd, 2023 11:41 AM EST
As we approach the stable release of A21.1, we are pleased to present a small hotfix patch for you. This patch primarily addresses a harmless, yet noticeable error popup affecting server browser searches. This was occurring with servers erroneously setup with the port set to 0. Servers setup in that matter will no longer start.
Changes since b12:
- Twitch Cooldown is disabled when shared quest is removed while on an active quest.
- Server Browser error on search
- Server can no longer be started with an invalid port
- Resolved problem where certain extension actions were not functioning as intended.
- Restarting game with EAC enabled results in an EAC launcher error