7 Days To Die Alpha 14.5 has been released on Steam.
Alpha 14.5 servers are available here : http://7daystodie-servers.com/version/alpha_14_5/
Alpha 14.5 Official Release Notes.
- Fixed: accidental female face checkin with reference photo on it.
- Fixed: Crosshair is not visible while aiming with a rocket launcher
- Fixed: Trees disappear after being shot with Rocket Launcher
- Fixed: Harvesting a mattress does not yield cloth
- Fixed: Splinted leg time is displayed wrong and counts down too fast.
- Fixed: Torch has no shadow implemented . Also fixed that the shadow wasn’t working at all.
- Fixed: Temp fix for wrong scrap amounts
- Fixed: Military Clothing is not mentioned in Armor Smithing’s description
- Fixed: Multiple categories and listed items can be highlighted in Crafting Menu.
- Fixed: Game locks up when a single forge resource goes >= 30k.
- Fixed: Medicine skill increases blooddraw kit’s damage dealt to player.
- Fixed: Delay is present between shot and hit from Nailgun
- Fixed: old wooden chair playing cloth particles.
- Fixed: snow on some windows is overbright/too much
- Fixed: Weapon flashlights sometimes too bright
- Fixed: Made sign alphabet objects double sided.
- Fixed: black screen problem when quitting during death animation
- Fixed: stag pain sound
- Fixed: Minibike – Replacing fueled engine with shiftclick deletes the gas.
- Fixed: Quick opening the In-Game menu after hitting an object causes hitpoints indicator to persist on screen.
- Fixed: When Crawling Zombie gets hit with certain weapons, it stops moving along with animation reset (Joel)
- Fixed: Closing Vault Hatch sound does not match the animation
- Fixed: Feral horde zombies being stuck when out of visibility range and are disabled.
- Fixed: Feral night horde day wraps correctly.
- Fixed: If players logout during horde, horde zombies are not saved but the horde will spawn again as soon as someone joins.
- Fixed: game object leak in emodel (affected all zombies).
- Fixed: Attached flashlights on guns now match hand-held flashlight
- Fixed: Removed apostrophe in description of FLAMING ARROW
- Fixed: Lack of consistency with melee weapons’ crosshair.
- Fixed: Adjusted flashlight and attached flashlights and mining helmet to match and be bright enough for gameplay
- Fixed: Colored Bar is showing up under Crosshair.
- Fixed divide by zero.
- Fixed: Continuously pressing X/A button on empty slot in crafting menu causes the box to highlight and blank table to appear.
- Fixed: Empty quality bar appears under item that serves as fuel in burning Forge/Campfire after reloading the game.
- Changed: sound assignment on hatches in blocks.xml.
- Changed: Lowered player respawn sound.
- Changed: Lowered the radius for the treasure quests.
- Changed: Nail gun sync and volume tweak.
- Changed: Vault hatch close sound has more ca-chunk.
- Changed: Lowered magnum volume
- Changed: Lowered Auger even more
- Changed: Handlebars can be crafted without a schematic.
- Changed: Blunderbuss ammo scraps as paper.
- Changed: settime cmd rewinds zombie horde days so it can be used to skip around to test.
- Mac and Linux still have some rendering issues we’re investigating
- Sounds on dedicated servers seem to stop playing after extended periods of time. Resetting the server fixes this.
- Some folks are still experiencing crashed we are investigating this and suspect it’s a unity problem.
- NRE can pop up after leaving a game and forces the player to close the game, we’re investigating
- Minibike disappearing issues we’re investigating
Posted on April 7th, 2016 06:05 PM EST