Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
7 Days To Die Alpha 15.2
Posted on February 4th, 2017 08:00 PM EST7 days to die updates alpha
Alpha 15.2 servers are available here : https://7daystodie-servers.com/version/alpha_15_2/
- Horde difficulty does not adjust correctly for a party with multiple players together
- Player planted corn disappears immediately
- Using a bow results in multiple arrows being visible from another Player’s perspective
- User login phase updated, including fixes for users of Steam’s family sharing as well as improved kick feedback
- Cancelled arrow does not visually unload from bow
- Custom modded UMA zombies not using external atlas
- Several duping issues
- Terrain clipping to see underground buildings and caves
- UMA zombies are missing the HeadGore bone, this needs to be added to correctly show the flesh cap on the neck when the head is removed
- Auger, chainsaw and nailgun use the Gun Smithing crafting skill and the blunderbuss Weapon Smithing.
- OSX: Game crashing on startup if multiple monitors are attached and not set to mirrored
- Linux: Graphics corruption on some GPUs
- Windows: Game crashing after entering a game on old NVIDIA drivers (34x series)
- Switch to the GLCore renderer in the game launcher (see below)
- Windows only: Try the 32 Bit engine from the game launcher (see below)
- Clean up old game data (e.g. from the “Tools” tab in the game launcher)
- Show the game launcher
- Open the Steam client
- Switch to the Games Library
- Right click “7 Days to Die” and select “Show Game Launcher”
- If any of the above issues are fixed by one of the above options, please report in the PC Support Forum Section of the forum. If none of these help use the PC Bugs Forum Section and post your problems, make sure to read the sticky thread about bug reporting first though!
Share This Article
Alpha 15.2 has been very stable for us so far, we operate a public PvE server and have many members who are long-time players, some dating back to the early single-digit releases and everyone agrees that this is the best release so far. Really looking forward to Alpha 16!