7 Days To Die Alpha 16.2 has been released on Steam.
Alpha 16.2 servers are available here : https://7daystodie-servers.com/version/alpha_16_2/
- RWG prefab size check optimizations
- RWG changes for hash getting from toString to toCultureInvariantString
- RWG hub cell pregen blocks spawning the player and chunks until finished
- RWG hub cell download blocks spawning the player and chunks until finished
- Recipes for oil and paper
- One level deep backup system for player data files
- Added more stealth/debug introspection under F3 menu.
- it is not possible to pick up blocks in other player’s land claim area any more
- Molotovs do less damage to players
- Increased the drop chance of quests and treasure maps
- Increased damage on auto turrets
- Increased low end damage of the iron fireaxe
- Lower resource cost for basic wood building blocks
- Animals do not drop gore blocks
- Increased shotgun damage, mostly on lower quality guns
- Animal gore blocks are not being cleaned up on servers
- When you focus on the centre of a wood frame and try to place another, you loose the frame
- water under navezgane mine
- Offline players will have a bedroll icon if someone picks up their bed
- Molotovs hit client players when walking/running backward
- Electrical traps can be found in the traps crafting tab
- Wrong open sound on eviscerated remains
- Traders do not carry compound bows and parts
- Wrong upgrade sounds on blocks upgrading to poured concrete
- Dysentery description does not mention that it is lethal
- Crafting/repair costs of sod and other dirt types are inconsistent
- Crafting skills increase the repair amount by up to 20% instead of only 2% (on repair kits)
- Blooddrawkit dupes if suicided by overuse in backpack.
- Player ID text is blurry.
- Waypoint search limited to active page.
- Allow scrolling through waypoint pages.
- Recipes aren’t updating “live”, ie missing last item and then gaining it.
- Disappearing POI’s
- 32 bit client crashes on RWG creation
- Ram usage may be too high (, Alloc)
- Zombies bounce off trader’s outer walls or are being teleported upon approaching them
- Game Unsticks player to the surface when underground
- Minibike location icon will not show if missing the padlock
- Insta health on medkit not applied when healing others
- Not all drinks extinguish all kinds of fire buffs
- Direwolf can still clip into player
- Weathersurvival off does not deactivate on leaving a game
- Players are unable to pick up small stones, plays land claim sound
- Feral Radiated Spider has wrong limb damage and animation rules
- Block ID 613 will suck player up into it
- Fixed not being able to bind mouse scroll wheel
- blade traps not doing damage properly when placed on a wall
- You can not shoot through security gates
- Vultures fall through the world when killed high in the sky
- On-screen keyboard is only available if you start the game from Steam’s Big Picture Mode
- Smell is not working with the new stealth we will revisit it in a17
- Too many Airdrop crates spawning and crates spawning underground
- Throwing rocks does not distract zombies
- GlobalUV support inhibits anisotropic filtering and it has to be calculated in the shader.
- Wet concrete not drying
- Sleeper spawning issues continue
- Farming of crops other than yucca and hops affects performance
- Zombies rotate on the ground before standing up
- Precipitation and cold temp going through windows, glass blocks, doors, and hatches
- Excessive use of trigger plates may cause servers to lag during hordes.
- Bears may not attack properly on slopes
- Running zombies may be airwalking after ladder usage
Posted on August 4th, 2017 03:57 PM EST