Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
Dead Zone PvE | A19
|Hostname||Dead Zone PvE A19.3 b6 Stable 1.5xXP 1.5xLoot Wiped 12-1 6k map|
|Status||Checked 3 minutes ago|
|Players||5 / 50|
|Location||United States of America|
|Registered since||May 24th, 2018 11:35 PM EST|
|Last update||December 15th, 2020 12:27 AM EST|
|Tag(s)||Anticheat Difficulty 4|
Share This Server
Share This Server
Now running A19!! We are very focused on having a community-oriented and fun experience for all players. Any trolling and griefing is dealt with swiftly. Check out this page for information about the server, and check out http://deadzonepve.com for full details.
All Information below is from our long-running A18 server, and will soon be updated to reflect all of the mods we have ported over to A19. Have fun!
We have a safe area on our server called Spawn. This is a community area where players can trade, be safe from zombies, mine infinite resources, play slot machines in a casino, take teleports to places around the map, etc. To get there, type $spawn in the in-game chat.
- Land Claim Size - 51 x 51
- Land Claim Duration -60 days
- Drop on Death - Nothing
- Drop on Quit - Nothing
- Zombie Difficulty - 5
- Max Zombies - 80 zombies
- Max Animals - 100 animals
- Loot Reset - Every 5 in-game days
- Air Drops - Every 3 in-game days
- Server Reboots - Automatically every 3 hours (except horde night)
What can you expect on Dead Zone PvE?
- Zombies - Custom zombies, boss zombies, increased spawns
- Animals - Custom animals, increased spawns
- Stack Sizes - Increased all the way up to 6,000 in some cases.
- Votecrate - vote for the server and get in-game rewards
- CSMM - control waypoints, DeadBucks, and more from the in-game chat
- Events - Fun Server Events with rare prizes
- Recipes - tons of custom item recipes, and recipes for in-game blocks you can't normally make
- Spawn - A safe and inviting area for players to hang-out, make trades, and be safe on horde night
- Plots - A pre-levelled and measured area the size of one LCB. Claim a spot and join the community of awesome builds
- Steel, Diamond, Emerald and Ruby Armor and Items - Stronger and more durable armor, tools, and weapons
- Weapon Attachments - Silencers, scopes, and expanded ammo magazines
- Custom Guns - Ruger, M82, Duke Coin Rifle, Flamethrower, Elephant Gun, AutoPistol and AutoShotty
- Custom Ammo - Hollow Point, Incendiary, and Shock rounds
- Custom Crossbows - Steel, Diamond, Scoped, and AutoCrossbow
- Super Auger - 50% more block damage, gas, durability, etc. than the regular auger
- Super Chainsaw - 50% more entity damage, gas, durability, etc. than the regular chainsaw
- Swiss Army Knife - a multi-tool capable of doing the job of several handheld tools all-in-one
- Fishing - Craft a fishing pole and go fishing in any water source
- Custom Zombies - Boss zombies in the wasteland biome for an added challenge
- Custom Food and Drinks - see below for a list
- Shiny Headgear - attach flashlights to just about any headpiece
- Heated and Cooled Shades and Night Vision Goggles - to easily adjust temperature +40 or -40
- Miracle Splint - instantly heal that broken leg
- Miracle Pill - instantly cure just about any ailment
- Slot Machines - use duke coins to play the slots and win prizes
- Keys - instantly unlock safes
- Redbull and Butterbeer - travel 50%+ faster than normal
- Grasscutter - cuts and collects grass super quickly
- Fuel Logs - Super dense wood logs for extended cooking sessions
- Colored Clothes - several shades of clothing
- AutoMiner - machines that collect resources for you every 3 hours
- Miracle Grow - for completing custom autostations with no wait!
- Respawning Cars - break down cars all the way, and they will respawn after some time
- Decorative Blocks - Gutters, torch glass, arrows, and more
- Flame Turret - a flamethrower turret variety
- Junction Block - a concrete block that works like a relay; for hiding wires in walls
- Additional Paints - for decorating