Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
Alpha 19.3 B3 Experimental is out!
Posted on November 13th, 2020 08:37 PM EST
Forum Bug Pool & Release Notes!
This is how you access the A19 Experimental build:
- Right click on the game in steam
- Click on properties
- Click the “betas” tab
- The drop down menu will have latest_experimental available <— you want THAT
- Select that and wait for the game to download.
- Network layer encryption
- Connection rate limit
- More feedback for clients on why they are not allowed to connect
- Message on the client when they got disconnected because the server is shutting down
- Improved supply plane drawing
- Replaced static NetPackage list with runtime dynamically assigned IDs for more flexibility
- Wandering horde zombies are not alert, so stealth attacks work on them
- Wandering horde 1 second delay between spawns
- Floating Frames and blocks
- Can't target, shoot or repair through Molotov Effects
- Set player made door stability support to false to prevent AI exploitable building
- Using admin/whitelist/ban on users with special characters in their name breaks the serveradmin.xml
- Console command "water" hidden by console command "thirsty"
- DecoManager large FPS drops when saving to a slow drive
- DecoManager written log always having a count of 0 and added duration
- ZombieOldTimer has no flame particles