Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
A20.5 b2 EXP
Posted on May 9th, 2022 03:42 PM EST
Please take your time and have a look at the new EXP build.
This build tackles several reasons that did cause crashes for some users.
We are seeing reports of the Discord overlay potentially crashing the game, please read here.
We hope in this EXP build, everyone can play again.
If you are still crashing, please take your time to report a bug, after reading this:
If you still crash before the game starts, we would need your launcher.log and the anticheatlauncher.log.
Please provide them in a bug report following the link above.
Please do not look for help in the discussion thread here, but go to the bug reports instead. The QA team is in there helping as soon as they can.
1. right click on the game in steam
2. click on properties
3. click the "betas" tab
4. the drop down menu will have latest_experimental available ← you want THAT
5. select that and wait for the game to download.
- Server browser now shows warning when results hit the search limit
- Localization files are tested for a valid header line and show appropriate errors
- Removed EAC compatibility warning on Windows 11
- Voice comms fail for player who was voiced in multi player party who then leaves game to main menu then rejoins game and party
- Voice chat fails to initiate for latest joiner to the party
- EAC error after entering server password
- Reenabled player reporting
- UserDataFolder and SaveGameFolder did not allow gamedir relative paths
- PartSpawn in POI Marker doesn't pull parts from mod folders
- XUi FilledSprite view not properly updating on position changes
- Drone causing excess data in player data .ttp file on dedi